Whether you need a few hundred or a few thousand pieces, our sewing capabilities can meet your needs, on time, and at a price that makes your product competitive in the marketplace.
We are the premier sewing contractor specializing in non-apparel goods. Over 25 years of experience allows us to provide the best custom sewn products and contract sewing available.
Elegant packaging is meticulous with our quality standards and vigilant to our delivery schedules. Our list of clients wouldn't expect anything less. Our customers stake their name on the quality of our products.
Contract Sewing General Ordering Information:
- Materials - Bearse maintains a warehouse of thousands of yards of material for you to choose from. In addition, we maintain a purchasing office that can be utilized to locate materials not in stock.
- Samples - When an order is placed, a pre-production sample is is always provided for sign-off before production begins.
- Printing - Silk screen of your logo or product name is available
- Tooling - For some orders, a tooling charge may apply prior to production of the first order. Your salesperson will inform you if a tooling charge is required.
- Pricing - Quantities greatly influence price of custom made items. Price breaks will be determined on an individual product basis.
- Lead Time - For domestic orders, typically 2 to 3 weeks after the receipt of all materials require to complete the job. We will try our best to meet your specified required date. On import orders, 60-75 days after receipt of pre-production approval.
- Packaging - All orders are packaged in bulk unless otherwise specified at time of order. Charges may apply.
- Additional Services Available - Packaging, fulfillment, warehousing, drop shipments, and engineering changes are available. Any additional charges will be determined at the time of the request.
- Cancellations - Customer shall be liable for all material purchased and labor costs incurred up until the time of order cancellation.
5 Steps to Getting Started
Getting Started with Elegant packaging
To simplify the process of quoting your custom sewn products, please provide us with as much of the following information as possible:
- A sample of the product, a sample of your current product with new design changes noted, or a dimensional drawing or sketch of the product
- Brief description of how the product will be used
- Estimated sales price of the product
- Standard order quantity
- Initial date that you expect to receive production units
With this information, we can efficiently provide you with a quote on your item. Upon approval of the quote, s ample will be shipped to you for your approval. For more information or to begin the quoting process, please email us at eleganpackaging.com or submit your information via fax (773-235-8716). We look forward to putting our 25 years of sewing experience to work for you.